If you are not completely satisfied with your product for any reason, we will gladly replace the item or refund your money. All returned merchandise must include a Return Authorization along with the following items:
- Original packaging (including original box, Styrofoam, bubble wrap, plastic bags, etc.).
- Original intact UPC barcode. Items with a missing UPC barcode cannot be returned or refunded.
- Original packing slip.
- All accessories, including cords, carrying cases, transformers, remote controls, batteries, assembly tools, etc.
- All manufacturer instruction manuals, warranty cards, registration information and other documentation.
Users can send us an email via our Contact Us page to request an authorization.
- Click Contact Us
- Provide the Order Number and indicate the items you want to return
- Click Send
You will receive a return authorization email which should be printed and affixed to the outside of the box.
Must have return authorization. If you receive an item that is defective, within 30 days of the date the merchandise was shipped from the warehouse, Accu-Lines will exchange the defective item for a replacement item. Accu-Lines will reimburse you for the original ground shipping expenses.
Must have return authorization. If you decide to return an item that is not defective, within 30 days of the date the merchandise was shipped from the warehouse, Accu-Lines will provide a refund for a non-defective item. Non-defective items may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% of the purchase price and you are responsible for all original and return shipping expenses.
Gasoline-powered items cannot be returned once gas has been added to the machine. If gas has been added, the unit must be taken to an authorized service center for repair, which is typically covered under warranty. Consult your product manual or the manufacturer for additional warranty information.